jkryan
September 28, 2011 in Photo Questions
What kind of under cabinet lighting is in the bar?
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
PRO
EnvironmentalLights.com
EnvironmentalLights.com offers LED under cabinet lighting systems!
http://www.environmentallights.com/LED-Under-Cabinet-Lighting_C347.aspx

Quality Light
High brightness, natural color, flawless dimming performance and useful accessories – our light bars have it all. Compare our prices against other LED under cabinet lighting, and you'll know why Environmental Lights has set the standard for excellent value in quality LED under cabinet lighting.

Low Profile & Linkable
Use our top quality, linkable LED under cabinet lighting in kitchens, dens, entertainment centers, laundry rooms, closets – anywhere you want great light in a tight space. The LED light bars are less than 0.65 inch thick including the mounting clips, and will hide behind the lip of almost any cabinet front, under shelves, inside cabinets and closets.

We also offer optional peel-and-stick opaque diffusers in the same
lengths as the light bars, which help to disperse and soften the light.

Dimmable
LED under cabinet lights are easy to wire, bright and dimmable, too! They barely use any power, so you’ll save on electricity costs (saves around 85-90% versus incandescent light). Create a soft ambient glow or a vibrant atmosphere with our dimmable lights – in both soft (warm) and neutral (cool) white colors.
0 Likes   October 19, 2011 at 4:35PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Susan Wells Brittan
Considering this Reed fixture for our Dining room in combination with the Sausalito 25" Wide Silver Gold Pendant Light fixture for our high ceiling, but smallish, foyer. Trying to combine some silver with gold tones. Which finish was this Reed fixture in. It looks like the antiqued gold? Any suggestions?
0 Likes   August 6, 2014 at 7:05AM
More Discussions
What to do with off center fireplace, tv and furniture placement.
My 1954 ranchelo living room is 15 x 13 and I don't...
zeeveezee
Help with exterior ideas
We are purchasing this home and should close on it...
Amy Brooks
New Trends
Love to be updated on the new trends
Firemans
Need help for my living room
hi to every one i have 2 red sofas and a black...
kareine
Dilemmas without end.
Not exactly a design question, but is there a competition...
flopsycat1
© 2014 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™