Kitchen remodel
tlath
We are remodeling our kitchen. The kitchen is open into the living room. I am planning on cream cabinets but am unsure about the trim. I was planning on matching the crown molding but do I match the floor trim as well? There is also a door in the kitchen, do I paint that as well. I don't want the cabinets to look dingy or yellow next to a stark white trim. Any advice would be appreciated!!
tlath
I am thinking of a white apron front sink, oil rubbed bronze cabinet mobs/pulls and brushed nickel sink. Appliances are stainless because panels are not in our budget. Is this too much variation?
July 10, 2013 at 12:59pm   
Sharon Charboneau, RESA Pro, Interior Stylist
Pictures of current layout would be helpful. This kitchen was remodeled, torn down to studs. Very dated, space not used effectively. This kitchen opens onto family room & dining room.

This project was in Canada & search for sink kept leading back to Kohler, which are quite expensive. I searched online & found style I liked for much better price & a dealer who shipped for flat rate. Sink arrived in perfect condition. Faucets are same colour you are discussing, as are new appliances.

Because I like different looks, I wanted upper cupboards & bottom to be different colour & add farm style hutch for variation. When measuring for counters, the space was left for hutch to be slid in place

Not getting what you mean by trim??
July 10, 2013 at 1:14pm   
tlath
I will try to get pics posted soon. The space is approx 17'x27'. It will be used as a kitchen/dining/living room.
The trim I am asking about is ceiling and baseboard moldings as well as door frames and doors.
July 11, 2013 at 10:41am   
tlath
Would you mind sharing the maker of the sink?
July 12, 2013 at 8:46pm   
Need help with a 1930's kitchen
We're buying a 1930's colonial that needs some updating....
Need help with Hood and Liner installation
I need to install a VentAHood liner and semi custom...
paint color
How should we approach deciding a color for a steel...
need wall color suggestions
Im planning to paint my livingrm walls a color called...
Dining room help
Painted my dining room Benjamin Moore's" tea light...