Yellow Sherwin Williams Paints
grandedolor
I need help finding a good yellow exterior paint from Sherwin Williams. I want something that will be soft yet inviting and don't want it to be "tan" like the current color. Need to warm things up. The trim will be white and there is some exterior tan stone.
Monica Nordquist Design
Hello, Two of the exterior yellows that Sherwin Williams has in their palette are Classical Yellow (2865) and Classical Gold (2831) but they are pretty strong and I would try using an interior color mixed into an exterior paint. How about Peace Yellow (2857) or Yellow Beam (7123). Of course, do paint 4'x4' swatches on the house and inspect at different times of the day and at night. Nothing saves more money than that! The best color for your house will all depend upon the light you live in. Good luck!
July 10, 2013 at 9:28pm     
Sharon Charboneau, RESA Pro, Interior Stylist
Any yellow from another company can be tinted by Sherwin Williams. Without a picture, it is difficult for us to visualize what you want to paint.
Exterior colours should work well with landscaping, design of house, neighbourhood, etc....
July 10, 2013 at 9:33pm   
grandedolor
thank you.
July 11, 2013 at 9:35pm   
Hanging copper pans on marble wall
Ok so my marble wall is up and now my carpenter tells...
Help. Dining room dilemma
I'm tired of the wood. Any suggestions? Want it brighter......
Furniture Arrangement and Flooring for open concept living room?
We have a good sized living room that is open to the...
Help choosing curtains for my son's LR
My son would like curtains for his living area. He...
Curb appeal help!
We bought this house last fall. We love the corner...