Please, where should I place the pot filler above the range?
July 10, 2013 in Design Dilemma
I bought a 36" Wolf range (6 burner) and am planning on placing the hood 30" above the range. Where should I place the pot filler? Should it be centered both width & height so that it reaches all the burners? I've seen pictures where it's placed in the middle and to the side? Which do you recommend? Thank you!
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Harding Construction & Sustainable Solutions
Really depends on where you think you will use it the most, how far it will reach, and the size of your pots. We place most of ours centered over the burners on one side or the other.
   July 10, 2013 at 10:01PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Ironwood Builders
Are the cooks in your home righties or lefties? Or both? Most pot fillers have about a two foot swing arm...on one side it will reach about three burners. I guess I look at it this way though...just how much hot water are you making? Even at Thanksgiving, I can't seem to fill more than three pots of water...mashed potatoes, winter vegetable puree and maybe beans? Stock pot? Tea water? Bring Mohammed to the mountain?
   July 10, 2013 at 11:23PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Ironwood Builders is an image!
   July 10, 2013 at 11:51PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Are wood floors in the kitchen a good idea?
We are building a new house and I have been looking...
Need a roll away shelving in a cabinet system.
Think of a box and in this box there are 3 "shelves"...
Recommendations for carpeting in newly constructed lower level
Traditional style home. Shopping for flooring to go...
Choosing whites for kitchen cabinet and walls
We are creating a 2-tone kitchen with white wall, white...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2014 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™