Wall paper
Sizzling Spree
July 11, 2013 in Photo Questions
Where can I get the wall paper?
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Flow Home Staging & Design
The wall paper is a damask print (exact name I don't have) but was purchased from Crown Wallpaper and Fabrics in Vancouver
July 12, 2013 at 2:01pm   
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Twig Interiors
If you don't have a trade account with Crown Wallpaper you can order on line from Canadian suppliers, http://www.finestwallpaper.com
April 30, 2014 at 5:07pm   
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
What color should I paint this small bedroom?
Main floor is getting painted next week. Mostly SW...
Help! What to do with empty spots!!
At the advice of you sweet Houzzers, I ditched my tall...
Let's play with my Snazzy Garottage project
We're building a carriage house (we prefer the term...
Front of House Make Over and Exterior Paint Colors
I am looking for a new color for the trim and the front...
What do I do with this GAUDY Rococo Bedroom Set? Help
So, very good friends of mine moved to the Yucatan....
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™