September 30, 2011 in Photo Questions
What brand is the faucet?
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Bill Fry Construction - Wm. H. Fry Const. Co.
Looks like Rohl Single Lever Single Hole Kitchen Faucet With Sidespray
Product # U.4702

:) Rhoda
November 17, 2011 at 7:50AM   
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Help with organising this space needed!
Hey everyone, this is my first post on here, a relative...
jewish home
We are building a new home in a predominantly orthodox...
kitchen wood compatibility
I am renovating my kitchen. I like the classic look;...
Should I make our kitchen smaller
We have a fairly large kitchen. An idea is to wall...
no dilemma. Just dont see m to be able to post properly.
Anyway, I just re-shuffled for the fall. How are...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™