Main bath narrow; master bath is large but ill-laid out; open closet
aridmama
A very small main bath backs to a large master bath where the space is not well used and there is no separate closet. The master closet is open and without adequate shelving for two adults to share. We have to look at our jumble of clothes while trying to relax in the bath while our 3 kiddos have to squeeze to fit into the narrow main bathroom. We have some ideas, but feel overwhelmed at where to begin!
Jeannie Nguyen
Love how large your master bath is! What type of style do you like? I sense some eclectic vibe, but would you be open to painting the walls again?
July 11, 2013 at 4:57PM      Thanked by aridmama
aridmama
We would be open to a different paint color, but the bigger issue is the layout. Right behind the closet is the main bath; I would love to borrow space from the master bath to improve the other bath. As for style- If I were to pick, I would like natural elements like bamboo and stone with a more soothing, subtle palette.
July 12, 2013 at 6:22AM   
Kitchen backsplash ideas??
Need help deciding on a backsplash in our kitchen....
Pattern or plain
Small condo bathroom with floor pattern in the picture...
Wall and Window HELP for Dining Room!
I am looking for suggestions on what I should put above...
New House Practically Blank Slate
Just moved into new house--open concept living, dining,...