Can you tell me the brand/model number for the faucet used here? TY!
jennodriscollJuly 11, 2013
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Signature Hardware
Hi, Lisa from Signature Hardware here. Thanks for your question. This is the New York Widespread Lavatory Faucet. You can learn more about it on our site at:
    Bookmark   Thanked by jennodriscoll    July 12, 2013 at 5:26AM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Ideas for an unusual window seat in the master bedroom
We are updating our master bedroom by adding some more...
Need advice on area rug
What do you think, dark area rug or cream color?
Direction to run flooring?
We will be installing 12x24 inch tile in our foyer...
Long Entry/Living Room/Dining Help
Hi! We recently purchased our first home and are having...
Need help with selecting a backsplash for my new kitchen...
Hi...We are having granite put in our kitchen and I...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™