Dr.Marina DeryOctober 2, 2011
Windows. Please, let me know what kind of windows you installed in your house. They are absolutely beautiful.
I live in Ajijic, MX and am having a lot of problems with steel windows that were installed by our contractor. They came out extremely heavy and do not properly fit. The contractor made us believe that that is the only and the best choice in Mexico. I am looking g at the possibility of replacing the iron/steel doors and windows with the aluminum. Because your beautiful home is in Mexico, I thought you would be the appropriate person to ask about your thoughts on this matter.Thank you in advance. Marina.
Second home in Mexico!! · More Info
CAROLE MEYER
Hello Marina....I am so sorry I have not answered your question. I should be getting an email when someone asks a question, but that is not happening. Well, the windows and doors were custom made. The frames are wood and the mullions are rusted iron. I think they are beautiful...but must admit that they leak because the glass was not installed properly. They have not warped but we do have a place where we have dry rot.....so I do not know what the perfect solution is. At least they are beautiful!! Good luck, Carole
    Bookmark   December 2, 2011 at 10:54PM
In Dunwoody, GA, Action Septic Tank Service repaired...
Action Septic Tank Service
high quality comforter for winter
Hi - I would like some advice on warm bed comforters...
lady_slipper
Red, White, & Black themed youth room
Chris Nguyen
Which layout works best for kitchen and dining room?
I am planning a new house. Here are 2 layouts - the...
Maison de Reve Builders LLC
What color to paint orange kitchen cabinets
Hi everyone, I need to paint my kitchen cabinets as...
photogirlla
Bedroom wall color?
I have a white modern bedroom set and I bought this...
ellymays
Wanting frozen theme room ideas?
Wanting frozen theme room can't seem to find any ideas...
Doreen Richard
Paint melamine cabinet boxes?
We are looking to get our townhouse on the market asap...
caroleighna