Trying to find idea book that featured a company that makes natural pl
batgirl42
Help! I found an idea book last night and I didn't bookmark it and now I can't find it at all. It was for outdoor children's playgrounds (NOT treehouses or clubhouses) and it featured a company that made some really cool and creative playground equipment using logs, tree stumps, etc. I'm researching a project for our school.
Brenda
I'm looking ... haven't found it yet. Do you remember anything else about the idea book?
July 13, 2013 at 5:30AM   
joanbllt
When you search the Ideabooks, 90 of them come up responding to the word "playhouse" There were several discussing natural features try this link http://www.houzz.com/ideabooks/query/playhouse
July 13, 2013 at 1:22PM   
tcufrog
Such playgrounds are called natural playgrounds and is a new movement and philosophy in the area of playground and playscape design. If you Google "natural playground" you will find companies and inspiration.
July 13, 2013 at 3:53PM   
Earthscape - Playground Design & Build
Hi there,
It could have been us. We use natural elements to design and build naturalized playspaces and we build custom play structures. Most of what we do encourages various types of play including unstructured active play, imaginitive and passive play.
July 22, 2013 at 11:39AM   
Kitchen cabinet update
I want to update the kitchen cabinets. Do you think...
Need help with my family room
Hi, My daughter is a dancer and we do not have a dance...
Kitchen ideals
What could I do to update this kitchen?
Backsplash question
Would you tile above the range hood here? Thinking...
Lighting for closet
Building a 9'2" x 11'6" walk through closet. Considering...