Kitchen is beyond help.
LE Bruce
The kitchen is extremely small and there is no way to expand. The cabinets are not worth saving. Its a gut job. We have purchased a new refrigerator since these pictures were taken. It is located on the side with the window, where the "lovely" storage cabinets were.
Joni Koenig Interiors
Is your new frig counter depth? That would be a good start. I would work with a kitchen designer who can put this on cad for you..even Home Depot or Loews. . Look for ways to align as much as possible...mid continent is a cabinet maker that is affordable. Interior organizational storage components are offered by most cabinet companies now and can help you maximize your space. Get the clutter off the counter and if you can, put in a taller window...or install a roman shade at ceiling height to make it look like a full height window.
July 14, 2013 at 6:09AM   
LE Bruce
No, counter depth would have been nice. We do plan to close up that window. I hate to lose the light, but it will give us so much more room. Then that wall can hold refrigerator, stove, dishwasher, and sink. The other side can have counter with storage above and below. I will look into Mid continent. Finding non custom cabinets that will work in this space has been a concern.
July 14, 2013 at 6:19AM   
Please help with master bedroom on a BUDGET!
I posted na week or so ago but think in my post was...
Am I going about this the right way?
So my daughters are getting a bit older, nearly 6....
Need help completing dining room
Need mirrors, artwork, and table suggestions
Please help our Patio!
We are renters but have a nice big patio. Currently...
Where to buy good inexpensive furniture?
Hi everyone! I'm going to move to a bigger house and...