what is your paint color? name/manufacturer? thanks!
lnlandau
July 14, 2013 in Photo Questions
Studio Dearborn
The paint on the cabinets is a custom match to Benjamin Moore White Dove. if you need the color on the walls, i can contact the homeowner.
0 Likes   July 15, 2013 at 5:22AM
lnlandau
Thank you, would love to know the colors on the walls! It looks like the perfect grey color. Any thoughts on the backsplash? I really can't decide between 3x6 honed carrara subway tiles and 1x2 honed subway carrara. We are getting black absolute granite countertops and have about 70 sq feet for the backsplash. Any thoughts?? Thank you so much.
0 Likes   July 15, 2013 at 5:39AM
Studio Dearborn
Sorry I somehow missed your comment until now so I might be a bit too late to be helpful, but the major difference between the two sizes for carerra is that the veining gets broken up significantly, the smaller the mosaic, resulting in a more uniform, geometric feel, (and a slightly more contemporary vibe) whereas the larger pieces retain the movement of the marble, and feel more organic and dramatic (depending on the stone.) and traditional. With a busy stone countertop I'd definitely go with the small mosaic; with a black absolute, you can go either way, and there is no right or wrong, but i'd lean towards the larger subway, so you can appreciate the veining. Hope that helps!
1 Like   September 7, 2013 at 5:43PM
Sauce Eggplant Chandelier Challenge.
I have made a deal with the devil. Well, not the devil...
toatsmcgoats
Close to pulling all my hair out. HELP PLEASE!
I'm not sure which countertop to go with between two...
zazfuzzroc
wood ceiling suggestions
We are redoing a 1930 grange hall into a residence....
Gretchen Maurer
Carpet required but I want wooden floors !
I own the second floor of a house built in 1920 since...
sauterne99
Kitchen cabinets need repainting - help me choose!
I am planning to paint the kitchen cabinets in an old...
barrieprinz