October 6, 2011 in Photo Questions
Where can I purchase this lighting fixture? Thanks
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Mandy Thuli_Mitchem
I found something similar at Urban Outfitters a couple of months ago. Not exact by any means but it had the tear drop globes like this one has.
October 6, 2011 at 11:14am   
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Check &'ve seen something like it there. If you want to pay big bucks go to
October 6, 2011 at 11:54am   
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Possidento Lightscapes LLC
Pottery Barn is currently carrying chandeliers with similar teardrop globes. A bit more ornate than this, but very elegant. Happy hunting!
October 13, 2011 at 12:10pm   
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Check out Robert Abbey's Bling chandelier...
October 13, 2011 at 1:31pm   
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Help me decorate this wall!
We recently bought our house and are working on finishing...
PRETTY PLEASE...shutter or not
These current shutters are rotten and have to go. ...
Adding curb appeal to our ranch style home
We purchased this 50's ranch style home and completely...
Need a new couch for this living room!
Purchasing a new couch- thinking dark grey microsuede...
Need help with layout of living room/dining room area in condo.
Moved from house to condo 15 years ago. Now feeling...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™