U shape kilchen or L shape?
bredc
My new kitchen was intended to be U shaped, but now that it's being installed we're concerned that the return (jutting out from the wall) will limit our dining area, but I'm also concerned that if we don't include a return that the kitchen will feel like a corridor. The room is retangular in shape with 2 large windows facing south. Opposite the first window is a door to the hallway, and opposite the second window double doors to our living (family room). At the bottom of the room we have double doors opening to our future garden. Apart from losing storage and counter space will we create a corridor by omitting the return? Any advice would be great....
Can you post a floor plan with dimensions? It doesn't have to be a professional one, but we really do need to see the layout to give any useful input.
July 18, 2013 at 1:48pm     
Deck/Porch Design
We have a friend with a secondary deck, it is an empty...
Are they still using artificial trees in the living room?
I have a couch against the window with two end tables...
Cane bottom dining chairs-- need ideas on how to change them!
I inherited these beautiful dining chairs that I really...
After Remodeling a Kitchen, How to Decorate It?
Hi ya'll. After remodeling a kitchen, of course the...