Lea Bartneck, owner of Design Concepts, showroom
We have just bought a vacation home in horse and cattle country, near the Oregon border.
I've used alot of the stashed goodies I've had in the barn and closets to furnish it, such as, an old pull-down school map of Europe with great colors for the kids' room, to complement Ikea duvets with the stream and foxes theme. Between the beds is an old oak ice box which stores toys and art supplies. My husband's Grandmother's Garden Path quilt which she made for us as a wedding present is on our bed. The kitchen has an antique Irish chicken coop in pine, which holds Anthropologie melamine plates and bowls in whimsical Ikat patterns and my 60 year old Mexican hand made dools from Olivera Street in L A. Of course, there's a saddle and antique bridle,on a stand, in the living room on top of a Navajo rug I purchased on the reservation decades ago. I am in love with the views, and wild life who live side by side with us.
My Livingroom Needs Help
I have a lovely burgundy leather sectional but I don't...
Our new sunroom.
Walls are a light gray with blue tint. Chairs are...
I need help with accessories and arrangements in living room. I have l
Please help me with table arrangement and book shelf...
Design Contest! Win $100!
Please send me your ideas on doing a full exterior...
Kitchen Cabinet Design & Organization
Hi everyone, we are about to begin a complete kitchen...