Family help... who never returned
rachily
Family members who helped install and fix my hallway bathroom decided to help me with my master shower which i had never used since i purchased my first home(3 years ago). Well...they started it... Over a year later..they have yet to return. My town home is small.. So this has turned into a storage area. Help!
Ed
Hi rachily, looks almost done!
July 19, 2013 at 4:06am      Thanked by rachily
bcurry01
If that's just the tiling that needs to be completed and some caulking on the floor you can view a few you tube videos to show you how to complete. Add a shower curtain and you're done! Of course, if that's all to be done.
July 19, 2013 at 4:24am      Thanked by rachily
smdrovetto
Rachily,

I think I'm channeling you, and I'm getting, "Hire Someody!" Because it's a little bit, it wont cost that much, and I think if it's been over a year, and you havent' fixed it, and they were doing it for you to begin with, that you just need it done so you can move on.
July 19, 2013 at 4:52am      Thanked by rachily
rachily
If only the picture showed more. haha! pretty much needs to all be removed... whoever did the tile in the first placed must not have been a professional. :{ The tile isn't straight, the shower floor is busted and it looks like someone tried to seal it.. so That should be replaced. I'm curious about the condition of the wood underneath, because some of it is exposed, and it doesn't look good. Of course new vanity needed to re-vamp this bathroom. But yes! It is time to move on from this project!!!
July 19, 2013 at 5:43am     
bcurry01
Yeah, you might need to hire somebody. Family has good intentions sometimes but not always the best idea to take them up on it. Hope you share a pic of the re-do!
July 19, 2013 at 6:25am     
Glass Tile Store
Can you provide more pictures of what your bathroom looks like? Also what style/color did you have in mind? If you don't mind replacing your tiles, I think better ones can improve the look of your bathroom. Also another color for the paint used. If you want to stick with green though, here's a few nice looking green bathrooms for ideas
July 19, 2013 at 6:26am      Thanked by rachily
Need help on traditional door knobs, locks (bronze). Best brand?
Need help on traditional door knobs, locks (leaning...
HELP ME PLEASE!!! I NEED COLOR and Brightness
Hello, I just bought this house about a month ago...
Need help with this guest room
This room is very small. I had the head board made...
Napa Valley Fixer Upper
We're planning to remodel a house in Napa Valley in...
No driveway privacy
What do you guys think, what can I put for privacy,...