October 9, 2011 in Photo Questions
what type of hinges are used on the lower cabinet corner cupboards?
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Rebekah Zaveloff | KitchenLab
It looks to me like all the lower cabinets have concealed hinges - these often come with European frameless or full-overlay style cabinets. Blum hardware is a well known brand that many cabinet manufacturers use.
October 9, 2011 at 5:46pm   
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Jeanne Finnerty Interior Design
to both sides of the sink there are false fronts - no hinges - my client wanted generous storage below the sink - so we left it wide open inside!
June 27, 2012 at 1:05pm   
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
So wide open meaning... no shelves, no pull out's? Maybe the client is storing large items in those back corners that are not used very often. One would think it would be awkward to retrieve those items. None the less, this is an outstanding design and it's on my wish list for my future kitchen. Thank you for all your information. All your designs are beautiful! :)
July 16, 2012 at 12:09pm   
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Jeanne Finnerty Interior Design
correct- she preferred awkwardness to losing the 2' x 2' corner "dead" space to the left of the dishwasher and to the right of the sink cabinet. best with your kitchen- i would be happy to design it for you :)
July 16, 2012 at 12:59pm   
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Need Help with Backyard Design
My wife and I are trying to make our backyard functional...
Jealous of people with 100+ comments, help me??
I can do this for all of you but not for myself. I...
Opinions on tile choice please.
We're redoing our kitchen. As you can see in the pictures...
Really struggling with this small dining room!
I am starting a new thread with updated pictures for...
Need help with Paint!! (Will possibly add Portico later this summer)
I can not decide what paint colors to use on this house....
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™