I want to update my bathroom
jamminlim
I want to change the paint color and style, I want it more relaxing and inviting. Beautiful bathroom.
ahillswife
I would suggest removing the red and blue window panels and the flowers on the shower doors. What colors would you like to see in the room?
July 19, 2013 at 10:01pm      Thanked by jamminlim
LB Interiors
Remove everything. Paint the room and ceiling sea glass green. Remove the towel bar. Install a colorful painting or ... three floating white shelves where the towel bar is. Place a chair with a back at the left side of the tub in the corner niche. Roman shades in white. A large pottery basket for rolled towels at the left of tub on the floor. A folding tray table at the tub side for a wine glass and a book. A potted plant in the left corner of tub ledge.
Candles on the right tub ledge. Maybe a sheer drape tied back from right to left in front of tub to ceiling. Add a large green and white rug in front of tub. Maybe 5'x8' if it fits.

Maybe add something like this pillow on the chair and use some of the warm colors for towels and a few accessories, soft coral and soft yellow.

July 19, 2013 at 10:14pm      Thanked by jamminlim
VIBGYORDESIGNHUB
TRY TO USE BLUES AND GREENS, CHANGES TILES IN SHOWER AREA WITH SOME STONE FINISH TILES ALSO CONTINUE SAME FROM TUB AREA, UR FLOORING IS GOOD, U NEED TO CHANGE CURTAINS FROM DRAPES TO ROLLER BLINDS, GIVE SOME GRANITE MOULDING ON WINDOW FRAME,SOME SHELVES IN CORNER TUB AREA AND KEEP SOME PLANTATION ON IT
July 19, 2013 at 10:25pm      Thanked by jamminlim
VIBGYORDESIGNHUB
ALSO U CAN USED FROST FINISH GLASS IN SHOWER CUBICAL
July 19, 2013 at 10:26pm      Thanked by jamminlim
Sharon de Vries
i would encase the wall behind the tub both sides and under the window in glass tile with a water like motif and use blues and soft beachy greens for wall covers...in the corner behind the tub put a chabby chic or white cupboard tall enough for your storage needs of toiletries bath access and towels...i wouldnt keep the towel bar b ut put some glass shelves in for rolled towels plants candles whatever chatkes give you a lift....shells or nautical motif would work for decorations...i would use white drapery or roman shades...i like the idea of removing the silver off the shower and maybe frosting the tub side of the glass for privacy for two users...its up to you...add some greenery to make it more natural as well and change out those overhead bright lights for some sconces or pendant lights that hang in front of the mirror...enjoy and make it YOUR oasis....
July 19, 2013 at 10:49pm      Thanked by jamminlim
lucindalane
You could go for a "spa" feel, and paint the walls white. Then you could change the shades over to wood or a faux wood type, and use baskets to hold towels, etc., along with a wooden bench in the corner. You could go for a "zen" ambience with dark woods for all the wood/faux wood items, or a more authentic Scandinavian look with lighter woods. You could also put a small wooden shelf unit under the window. The windows should be bare for the blinds, and only use white or pastel colors on the towels or any other fabric that you might find necessary. Some find a really "minimalist" look very calm and peaceful-which I think is the whole point of a "spa" experience.
July 20, 2013 at 9:31am        Thanked by jamminlim
I want to update bathroom No, I NEED to update my bathroom!!
My wife and I got married in 2010, we moved to my family...
I want to update my bathroom & bedroom. This is the top of my list
I do not have photos but my bathroom is outdated and...
I want to update my bathrooms,I have a thirty year old house.
I have three bathrooms in my house and they are all...
I want to update my bathroom, I don't even have a laundry room.
My bathroom desperately needs updating actually both...
Help design my country/vintage/modern idk what it is kitchen!
Okay, here is my kitchen. Just had the granite installed...
Kitchen design ideas
I am redoing my kitchen. I have had this empty wall...
Accent wall or not-is this a bad idea?
We are re-doing our guest bedroom and I am very on...
Need input on backsplash idea
We recently had a slab leak which damaged our lower...