"Want to udate my bathroom and my laundry room needs HELP" !!!
Catharine Cobbs
July 20, 2013 in Design Dilemma
Laundry room is a total disaster in the house we have just bought. NO sink and shoddy shelving. It is so ugly. The master bathroom has a popcorn ceiling and gold faucets, mirror trim and lighting. Shower also trimmed in gold metal and the bottom of the shower door (rubber molding strip) has rotted away with mold. The floor is vinyl squares, that are most unattractive. I don't have a picture of the toilet but, it is so badly corroded
it must be replaced. There is absolutely NO way to save that toilet. The appliances in the laundry are not ours. They belong to the previous owners.
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
dalma darling
Congratulations on the purchase of your home. I see your post is from a couple of months back now and I wanted to see what updates you've made since you've been handed the keys. I'd love an update!
November 14, 2013 at 10:36PM   
Curt D'Onofrio
Maybe cover up those purple walls in your bathroom with ceramic tiles
November 14, 2013 at 11:24PM   
honeypoppet
first, paint the walls in the bathroom, that will clear your head to think about what you really want in the bathroom, if needs be, and finance allows, replace the whole lot. If not, then try to find a toilet that will semi-match the style in there at the moment, but is modern, or nice enough for you to keep when you decide to redo the whole lot. it shouldn't be too hard to get a new molding strip. for the floor, unless you are doing a whole redo then why not go for a vinylof some kind - Spacia from Amtico are good. it looks beautiful and comes with a 25 year, 100% replacement guarantee.Amtico floors are made up of tiles and strips that can be combined to make different designs. It’s possible to create individual designs for any room, and there's plenty of scope for creativity.Most Amtico tiles are made up of several layers of vinyl, finished with a 1mm wear layer. The wear layer offers outstanding performance, which in normal domestic use, will last as long as you want. Spacia is Amtico’s other brand offering a stylish, practical alternative at a lower price point. Suitable for all areas of the home, it's just as easy to maintain and comes with a 20 year warranty.
February 6, 2014 at 8:17AM