Small kitchen
alflayla
I need to know how is the best use of small kitchen area.
Warner Decor
Something I find helpful is to have my measuring cups hanging on the wall versus in a drawer. My husband and I have a small kitchen as well, and cook most nights. I literally covered a piece of wood with my favorite fabric, put 4 nails into the wood, and bam! I had a measuring cup holder!
    Bookmark   July 21, 2013 at 9:19AM
We found it helpful to put as many drawers as possible on the lower cabinets, and to bring our upper cabinets to the ceiling (with less frequently used items on the top shelves).
    Bookmark   July 21, 2013 at 9:24AM
Riddle Construction and Design
Small kitchens can be very functional and cute with the proper design layout. You may want to use more modest size appliances such as an 18" dishwasher, or a shallow 30" refrigerator. Keep your range no larger than 30" wide, and smaller if needed. But do make sure to have a landing space on either side of the range, and by the sink. Since space is critical, you may want to consult with a pro kitchen designer to really make the most of the space. This is not something that will cost huge dollars but in the long run will be well worth it. You can find pros at www.nkba.org. Good Luck!
    Bookmark   July 21, 2013 at 9:24AM
kathy's kitchen
inspired by the love to cook
jokat6364
Displaying objects in small home
Small house...and I am a collector! By small...1400...
licksch
Need Help picking a backsplash
Hello, I can't seem to commit to a backsplash. Please...
challenge34
Please Help me. ..I am building a new home.
I picked a dark brown wood for my Kitchen Cabinet and...
shobithachenanda
Need RETRO linoleum floor for kitchen
Hi all- we are giving out Brady bunch kitchen a fun...
Valerie Robinson