?Chevron
carla3127
I am going to sew nee Roman curtains for the bathroom...I was going to make the larger curtain that stays raised from a black and white chevron pattern material and make the smaller curtain which that stays down from a solid white material...What do you think? Will the Chevron be too busy? You only see the large curtain in the picture since I took the small one down....
Tara Parnell
I don't think it would be too busy, especially since it will be up most of the time, and the white one will be down, so it will be just a pop of chevron, It will look nice and trendy. I would do a medium size chevron, not to small or it will look busy, and not too large or it wont look chevron when it is pulled up. I might even do another pattern on the shower curtain, something more subtle. Like a tone on tone chevron in white and off white, or a fretwork Moroccan pattern in white and off white!
    Bookmark   July 21, 2013 at 10:56AM
coffee table suggestions
So I love my new sofa but not certain what type of...
kamila23
Should I just start over and buy new cabinets
A old Florida house with hand painted kitchen cabinets....
mxc6141
My painted cabinets clash with my cedar walls.
I painted my cabinets Stone White by Benjamin Moore...
Livie & Luca
Help with empty space
Hello all! We have this empty space in our living room...
jdavid10
Need Help picking a backsplash
Hello, I can't seem to commit to a backsplash. Please...
challenge34