Bathroom update!
katebelate
Looking for paint suggestion or ideas on updating the bathroom super cheap
Dawn Bernett
This wall color is one of the predominant colors in my house. The other being various degrees of sage green. I have a similar bath that I just painted a warm sage tone. It looks really fresh and spa like. If you want to lighten up the room further , how about a semi sheer window treatment and painting your base cabinet to match the moulding? If you can fit it in your budget,
finish it all off with brushed nickel hardware.
July 21, 2013 at 9:55am     
Dawn Bernett
Now that I see the second picture, I would also replace the mirror with one that fills the space over the sink base. It is fairly inexpensive to buy a frameless one, but you can frame it yourself with painted moulding.
July 21, 2013 at 10:01am   
katebelate
Totally agree about the mirror! What would you do about the lights?? Where to put them?
July 21, 2013 at 10:42am   
Cat Rowe
Sand and paint the cabinet a soft beige and add bronze pulls. Larger mirror , but one that fits within the lamps. Train rack from Pottery Barn over the toilet to stack towels. Bamboo roll up blind on the window. Cute stripe 3x5 rug from Pottery Barn infront of the sink. Wicker or seagrass accessories on the counter and matching waste bin.
July 21, 2013 at 10:56am   
I really like the monochromatic look you've got going here. I wouldn't paint. Agree with either train rack over the toilet or a picture, maybe something in sepia tones with a dark frame. Wicker or seagrass accessories would work well too.
July 21, 2013 at 11:44am   
How to get the look I want for my living room/kitchen
Hello! I am looking for some help with my living...
What color should I paint this small bedroom?
Main floor is getting painted next week. Mostly SW...
An odd place for an ugly door, how can I camouflage it?
This door in my master leads onto the hot tub deck,...
Am I heading in the right direction?
My goal is cottage style with craftsman influences....