Where to buy that slipcover?
July 21, 2013 in Photo Questions
I'm looking for one just like this one - where can I buy it? Or was it custom made?
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Needle & Shears Custom Decor
Try www.needleandshears.com. We make custom slipcovers.
July 24, 2013 at 8:15pm   
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Help design my country/vintage/modern idk what it is kitchen!
Okay, here is my kitchen. Just had the granite installed...
Rearrange my living room, design the front windows!
My city rowhome living room leaves difficult layout...
Curb Appeal: Porch or Architectural Interest?
Looking to add some architectural interest to a 1970's...
Need help with our living room
I need help on how to design our living room, and put...
Knotty alder cabinets are having blotchy stain appearance, help.
We applied different Sherwin William stains to our...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™