Dysfunctional bathroom!
dcouncell
I have a rowhome in Baltimore City, rehabbed 13 yrs ago, with only one full bath. It includes a huge jacuzzi tub, that I never use, with a high wall that I almost always trip on when getting in and out. It has a single pedestal sink, so no vanity top or storage underneath. To compensate for this I have shelves and a hanging cabinet full of stuff, and a 3-drawer plastic container on wheels to hold more necessities, like my blow-dryer, brushes and makeup. My 2nd floor laundry is just a closet with enough room for a stacked washer/dryer, so no place for detergent, stacking or folding. I know rowhomes are a challenge, but I'm willing to give up the 2nd floor laundry area and I feel there is other wasted space upstairs that my wishlist would be to have 2 small full baths upstairs and move the laundry to the basement. I love my home and really want to stay but I can't have guests stay over and only one person can possibly get ready at one time! Please help!
kiyoshima
I see that this was posted 3 months ago so I hope you are still in your home! I have also bought a row home that was just rehabbed one year ago. Based on what you are saying it sounds like you need a good contractor to redesign the layout of your bathroom. If you are still in your row home do you have any pictures? Have you considered adding just a half bath instead of making 2 small bathrooms?
0 Likes   October 8, 2013 at 7:51AM
Need help with a large dysfunctional kitchen cupboard
It is a lovely wannabe "pantry" that we want to remodel. The...
Dysfunctional Medicine Cabinet
Moved into a home and didn't notice this til we tried...
Ugly Dysfunctional Kitchen Gone....New Functional Kitchen Done!
Bought my house 3 years ago. It took 3 years to do...
Truly need help with an old, dysfunctional Laundry Room!!!
Just bought a 15 yr old home & Laundry Rm is off the...
Help with my kitchen curtains
I need help updating my kitchen. My wall color is sherwin...
Which style backsplash looks better?
I need help choosing which backsplash design for this...
Need help updating living room
We are working on decorating our living room. Looking...
Need help with designing my rustic home
Getting a new home and I want it to be rustic themed...
Please help me create a romantic bedroom!
I saw this quilt in the PB store, fell in love with...