12 years ago
    ok thanks
  • nkcs
    12 years ago
    Hooker Furniture has a similar table
  • PRO
    The Virginia House
    11 years ago
    the table originally came from k-mart, but I redid it to look like a farmhouse table
  • vintagegirl701
    11 years ago
    Can you tell me step by step how you distress your pieces? I would love this look for a kitchen table. thanks!
  • PRO
    The Virginia House
    11 years ago
    Yikes I wish I could! I actually do a lot of furniture and signs and I hardly ever do it the same way twice. I think the one thing I did do a lot on this table was dry brushing and dry blotting then brush (to build up the paint and make it look like there are more layers) then I also used stain to add color and texture. I don't think I actually did much sanding on it. Just built up the texture in layers. Wish I could be of more help!
  • cgross2004
    10 years ago
    do you have a video on these techniques?
  • PRO
    The Virginia House
    10 years ago
    I don't have one:-( I should do that someday
  • cgross2004
    10 years ago
    I have a white table like this I want to do the same thing to. What should my base coat be? my cabinets are sage green and my woodwork is cream colored. what is the dark brown color and what is dry blotting?
  • User
    10 years ago
    i love this kitchen table. where can i purchase it
  • PRO
    Creative Art Furniture
    10 years ago
    You can order a table like this any size from New England Artisan Gallery, Check us out!
  • PRO
    The Virginia House
    10 years ago
    The base coat was a mixture of bare wood and the white that was on there originally. I used a slight cream color paint to dry brush and blot ( blotting is just taking the brush and blotting the paint on there in globs, then letting it sit a few minutes and blot it off) I then used regular furniture stain for the brown look. Wipe on, wipe off.
  • cgross2004
    10 years ago
    thanks so much!
  • Mary Koshinski-Kinney
    8 years ago

They sell these tables at Patricia's Back Barn in Sanborn,NY They are on facebook. My sister got one and they customize colors, legs, etc.

Sponsored
CHC & Family Developments
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Franklin County, Ohio