What kind of lighting is that above the stone wall?
July 22, 2013 in Photo Questions
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Sutton Suzuki Architects
Hi there,
Those are wall mounted picture lights by Translite Sonoma in Rubbed Bronze. Hope that helps!
0 Likes   Thanked by rgarza111    July 22, 2013 at 11:50AM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Need help with flooring
What would be good kitchen flooring that butts up to...
Tina Fleisler
Need advice for living room storage
I have all windows and no wall space in my townhouse...
Need advice for Counterdepth Fridge
Hi everyone--we have an odd space for our fridge. It's...
Help me choose the right fireplace!
Planning to put an electric fireplace on the living...
Displaying objects in small home
Small house...and I am a collector! By small...1400...
© 2014 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™