HELP with the flow of the Master Bath!!!!

CHERYLJuly 23, 2013
Hi guys you have been such help on every post I have had. I recently posted on another thread about this bath... How can it flow better.. My rug was bought specifically for this bathroom.. I will change out the builder mirror in the future to two separate mirrors with light over both.. Until then this is what I have.. How to make the counter and over the tub counter flow better with what I have? Thanks:))
CHERYL
.
    Bookmark   July 23, 2013 at 12:43PM
abbyjean
What a retreat! I just keep wondering where you find your pieces, as they are one of a kind and look like they were made for your home/room! You have such an eye!!!
1 Like    Bookmark   Thanked by CHERYL    July 23, 2013 at 12:58PM
abbyjean
WHAT IF you were to switch the pottery by the twig over the tub and put it between your sinks and put that stuff by the tub?
    Bookmark   July 23, 2013 at 12:59PM
abbyjean
Are those candles in the pretty containers on the tub near the shower? Would they both fit together over in the corner? I worry about the one getting knocked off and it just seems like they want to be together instead of each one sitting there to fill up an area.
    Bookmark   Thanked by CHERYL    July 23, 2013 at 1:00PM
abbyjean
OR a piece of pottery at the end of the counter by each towel? Or should the pottery stay together? I would love to see it in front of the mirror once.
    Bookmark   July 23, 2013 at 1:02PM
CHERYL
hey abbyjean unfortunatly I am at work but keep checking on my post so I can't change it and take a pic yet:( damn work gets in the way... but when I ge thome later this evening I can tr some of your suggestions and post... I tried things so many ways before I left for work I was LATE:( I figured you would all have better ideas then me ..
    Bookmark   July 23, 2013 at 1:08PM
CHERYL
yes abbyjean those are candles on the tub near the shower I tried them together on one side but they seeemed too squished
    Bookmark   July 23, 2013 at 1:12PM
abbyjean
Sorry about you being late for work, but somehow that made me laugh as I can just see you as a crazy woman....yup! Been there myself!!! AND I just KNEW you had tried those candles together! OK, what if you switch those candles with the ones on the tray and put those taller, darker ones on the tub?
    Bookmark   July 23, 2013 at 1:15PM
CHERYL
abbyjean when you say pottery you mean the vases above the tub right? My pics are awful they seem so clear when I take them with the ipad but looking at them on the work computer they look so blurry...Sorry no wonder you can't tell what the heck they are...I will try to make them clearer in the future
    Bookmark   July 23, 2013 at 1:16PM
abbyjean
Yes, the vases. I maybe just used the wrong word, too. Your pics are fine!!!
    Bookmark   July 23, 2013 at 1:19PM
CHERYL
I can try that abbyjean I guess I put the brown candles on the counter for color because its so "no color" I tried to get some in there, but the tub has none either so I guess its the same
    Bookmark   July 23, 2013 at 1:20PM
abbyjean
AND the silver candle sticks will work with the faucets, too, on those colored candles.
    Bookmark   July 23, 2013 at 1:22PM
CHERYL
yes they are actually like a mercury glass metallic color..love them I will try switching them out with the others tonight when I get out of this place.. o then it's off to do dinner blah blah...life gets in the way of decorating, I don't like it LOL
    Bookmark   July 23, 2013 at 1:27PM
abbyjean
You don't like it as you are driven to get it right!!! I can only imagine how it 'hurt' to walk away from it earlier today. Little tweaks like you did in your living room and life will be good once again OR you find out that it is already perfect and no more wondering if it is. When you move just those few things, it will feel right or you will put them back as quickly as you moved them. And it will not take until 2 AM to figure out this room!!!
    Bookmark   July 23, 2013 at 1:31PM
CHERYL
you are right abbyjean... It is PAINFUL to walk away with things undone, but this room should not be too bad I will move things around and post and we should hopefully like one or another..You are an angel helping everyone as you do (((hugs))))
    Bookmark   July 23, 2013 at 2:06PM
Help with master bath/ closet redesign
Hi, We are doing renovation to our master bath/...
mindgutter
help with master bath layout
We're very close to finalizing the plans for a master...
cbg2007
Need help with master bedroom and bath
We just recently sold our old bedroom set that we've...
lilchik
Need master bath/closet help. Adding on.
We have a water leak in the wall outside our master...
Janice
Help with Master Bath Layout/Design
Hi, We are working on our first high end flip house...
megcblu
need to coordinate countertops and maple cabinets with backsplash
have maple cabinets, glass tile backsplash with colors...
rdodil
Need help with colors for Kitchen/Den
We gutted our rancher kitchen/den and installed Shaker-style...
atmarr
Free standing tub - size
Hello, we are at the process of shopping for a free...
shirisaltzman
drawer pulls for LARGE drawers
Hello Houzzers - New kitchen cabinets arrive next week...
4wls
Off white for kitchen cabinets?
My husband and I are restoring a farmhouse built in...
Corinne Morse