Wall oven mounted above dishwasher
leslierolnick
Client has a very small kitchen but wants a wall oven. Do they have to be mounted on an exterior wall? If not then could do it on a different wall.
Fred S
A gas oven? I suggest you look up the installation instructions on line for the specific oven, and then check local code make up air requirements.
July 23, 2013 at 8:58pm   
scottmasswcw
no, it's electric. and the next question is: they were interested in mounting it above the dishwasher to save space. any issues with the electric lines from the oven being near a water source? found a few articles online which mostly indicated that I'd need to check building codes for our area
July 24, 2013 at 5:19am   
Fred S
The short answer is to check local codes. The longer answer is that it may get difficult trying to find an acceptable location for both appliance disconnects that have to be accessible and within sight. Some inspectors might require the oven to be on a GFCI, but since I have never had this come up, I haven't exactly combed the code book for it.
July 24, 2013 at 8:07am   
Tide maps to wallpaper
I would like to wallpaper my beach house powderoom...
How can I fit a kitchen, dining and living room in a 16' x 16' space??
We are gutting an 850 sq ft hose without changing the...
Refinish Antique Chairs
I have a pair of Os de Mouton chairs that I'm having...
what color to paint exterior wood fence
House is beige. Trim is off white. Need to paint fence...