I want and need to update my bathroom!
amyno
BR size: W 4.83, D 7.91 Floor to ceiling 8', Bottom of tub to overhead cabinets 6.5, tub 4x3, over tub cabinets W 4x3, over tub cabinets are open to the attic, floor to bottom of medicine cabinet 4.3. Old jacuzzi tub does not work. Tub and overhead cabinets take wasted space. Floor tile is broken and grout will not clean.
dalma darling
Definitely time for an upgrade! Thank you so much for sharing photos - they are SO helpful. What's at the top of your list for features in an updated bathroom? Are you looking to replace the jetted tub or ditch that all together? With the general size of your bathroom, I'd suggest using some of the space between studs for recessed storage in the bathroom and the tub area. If you could ditch the above shower cabinets the space would feel a lot bigger. Looking forward to helping you come up with a plan for this space!
October 10, 2013 at 3:54PM   
I need brutal honesty here!! I promise I can take it. :)
We're finally finishing our basement (yay!) and I decided...
Color of main bathroom vanity.
I am getting ready to redo a 1960's bathroom. I like...
Granite slab for large island
I picked this slab for my kitchen island and another...
Need help with table top protection
We are looking into buying a new dining table from...
TV over a fireplace /wood burner in a family room
I want to do this but have concerns about: 1. The...