mitsyOctober 15, 2011
Any ideas on what kind of latch hardware was used on small upper cabinets & where I could locate?
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Rebekah Zaveloff | KitchenLab
The latches are from Clark and Barlow hardware, but they're also available here.
    Bookmark   October 16, 2011 at 8:05PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Can you please share the maker of the cool cabinet pulls as well?
    Bookmark   March 19, 2014 at 5:38PM
Sign Up to comment
Related Discussions
Red, White, & Black themed youth room
Chris Nguyen
Gorgeous! I am doing a small master bath in laguna...
I need suggestions for area rugs, size and placement....
Lesley Nonnamaker Gagliardi
More Discussions
Living room redo
We are redoing our living room, paint, new furniture,...
Strange Roof Feature - Ideas?
I'm tying to come up with an affordable improvement...
Whats New With No Limit Landscaping
We just had our webpage updated and we will be in the...
No Limit Landscaping
the color of my tub is bone. What color of tiles would match the tub.
Since my tub has bone color, I should also keep my...
Need help for my bedroom
My bedroom is about 120 square feet and a closet apart...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™