Table size
Dina Patel
July 26, 2013 in Photo Questions
Can you tell me how large the table is. Thanks
IMI Design, LLC
We’d like to thank everyone who has responded to our images with a question or comment. We only recently set up our Houzz account and have been flooded with requests for information regarding the projects shown. While we are greatly honored by the interest shown we are unable, at this time, to provide detailed information regarding individual projects. From an overall perspective, IMI Design offers concierge level interior design and architectural detailing services by creating customized projects unique to each individual client. With a focus on luxury residential and commercial spaces across the country. We develop and coordinate all aspects of our projects always working in the best interests of our clients. These projects are developed using our proprietary Smart Luxury process and additional information can be found on our website at www.imidesignstudio.com. If you are interested in retaining our services for your project please contact our studio at 480.970.8979.
0 Likes   August 6, 2013 at 12:48PM
Rug color help!
My boyfriend and I moved back in May into our first...
Baby to big girl room! Help!
Hello! I am looking to update my little girls room...
Storage cube makeover
I have two of these pottery barn storage cubes. I...
I need the finishing touches for my master bedroom
I have a great room, but want it to look like a magazine!...
Kitchen paint color
We've recently remodeled our kitchen and down to the...