Amy Maguire
October 19, 2011 in Photo Questions
hi, what kind of chair are the slipcovers covering? can you tell me where I could order that size/scale chair- i love that they aren't as high as a wing back and have a sloping, slight arm but can fit under the table!
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
DeCocco Design
This shape seems to be everywhere right now. Look at to start. Slipcovers are always such a great idea.
0 Likes   October 20, 2011 at 6:33AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
These chairs are not from Ballard.
These chairs are from Lee Industries # 5205-01. It is on casters.
Thank you for your inquiry.
0 Likes   October 21, 2011 at 11:19AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
love this! Perfect for bridge. Looks elegant and comfortable. Begs one to sit down and enjoy the setting.
0 Likes   April 28, 2012 at 7:30PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Lorraine did you COM the fabric to Lee, as they do the bottom feature?
or are they a custom slipcover made elsewhere; for existing Lee chairs?
Thank you for answering as most aren't as great as you have been at keeping up
and taking the time to answer the questions. Thank you so much.
1 Like   June 10, 2012 at 7:26AM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Colours that works with the floor
I just bought a house and the kitchen is stumping me....
How do you finish the sides of exposed backsplash tile?
I have a random mosaic stone backsplash tile that will...
Bathroom painting help
I'm making some modest changes to my bathroom, including...
What Area Rug Material is best for pets and children?
I have 4 animals (2 cats and 2 dogs) and am looking...
Help I'm obsessed with BEIGE
I feel like my living room is too beige and boring....
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2014 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™