Need help finding discontinued Stanley piece
July 28, 2013 in Design Dilemma
Does anyone know how to find a discontinued Stanley item? Years ago, due to financial constraints, we only purchased the TV console piece of the Louis Louis entertainment center in black opal. Now it is discontinued, and we need the side towers & bridge. Help?
Sign Up to comment
Related Discussions
Need help deciding on purchase of discontinued china pieces
(Discontinued china pattern) How many people still...
Need help finding discontinue flooring
We have wilsonart harvest oak flooring in our kitchen...
Need help finding a chandelier similar to one thats discontinued
I love the Quatra chandelier in silver from Z Gallery...
Help need to find a discontinued fabric
A bench that is the design anchor in my room has a...
Need help finding pieces for living room.
Please, let me know where the table is from. I have...
More Discussions
Blue cabinets vs. Blue walls
I am trying to decide whether to paint my builder grade...
Jennifer Larson
Window treatments
I would like to change or update the window treatments....
Need to fit five kids in this room
Need to fit five kids in this room. Two 13yrs olds...
Old bathroom
How to renovate our old bathroom without replace the...
Need backsplash ideas
Here is a pic of the kitchen not quite finished yet,...
© 2014 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™