mgjones
October 20, 2011 in Photo Questions
Who makes this fireplace?
Eggleston Farkas Architects
I don't know about this one, but if you're looking for direct vent linear gas fireplaces, there are several manufacturers, including Spark, Montigo, Napoleon, Majestic, and Heat N Glo. All are sealed units with a required glass front. The unit in the picture does not appear to have a glass front.
October 20, 2011 at 6:04PM   
COASTROAD Hearth & Patio
Good call, @eggfarkarch.

I believe the photo above is a marketing photo of the Heat & Glo RED linear fireplace: http://www.heatnglo.com/en/Products/RED-Series-Gas-Fireplace.aspx

The odd thing is that the website shows a metal frame around the glass front. I believe the lack of a glass reflection is simply some Photoshop magic, just as is the addition of the glass frame.
October 21, 2011 at 6:36AM   
Alexis Mecca
I think it could also be a Modern Flames fireplace, was just at a home show and they had something that looked exactly the same!
March 11, 2012 at 7:24AM   
COASTROAD Hearth & Patio
Modern Flames makes beautiful fireplaces, but they are all electric, and the one shown above is gas.
This is a Modern Flames fireplace:
.
March 12, 2012 at 5:47AM   
Heat & Glo Fireplaces: Designed to Inspire
@COASTROAD Hearth & Patio - you are spot on!

This is the Heat & Glo RED Series Gas Fireplace. This same fireplace also comes in a see-through version for impact in two rooms. The site has more pictures of the finishing options that are available. We're also more than happy to help if you have any other questions!
http://www.heatnglo.com/Products/RED-Series-Gas-Fireplace.aspx?page=Features
June 27, 2012 at 1:19PM     
What to do with the exterior?
I need all the help I can get with this one!! I am...
outside update
hello. I meed a little help updating the exterior of...
What colour wallpaper
I'm wondering what kind of wallpaper would look best...