White kitchen
julebarJuly 31, 2013
I have a Florida townhouse with white ceramic tile. I need to replace the cabinets, counter and appliances. The space is small yet open to the living areas. I love the clean look of white cabinets and like the look of the white ice appliances. I need help in color for cabinet and countertop. I love the colors of water and beach . Any help to avoid a bite nightmare!,
If you are using white ice appliances (lovely!) I'd choose a white for your cabinets that is bright like the appliances. Otherwise the appliance white could make off-white cabinets look too yellow. Aqua is a beautiful color with white and could be great for either a backsplash or a counter. If you used aqua as a backsplash (maybe glass subway tiles in an aqua shade?), you could go with white, black, gray, or perhaps sand colored counters and it would look lovely. I'm sure there are some other options for nice combinations as well, but those are the ones that come first to mind for a beachy effect.
    Bookmark   July 31, 2013 at 12:40PM
0825sam
I like the idea of a modern white kitchen that mixes in some warm woods so it's not white overload. With the white ice appliances which I do like with modern cabinets, I would tie them in with a light counter.
Fontana Interior
Union Park Penthouse Kitchen
    Bookmark   July 31, 2013 at 12:43PM
0825sam
This is a white kitchen I really like with white quartz counters and a travertine backsplash - I think the backsplash lends itself to a beachy vibe. And I do love aqua as an accent color.

Bookmark   July 31, 2013 at 12:47PM
julebar
THank you for the quick response. The thought I had for the countertop was Praa sands - but I wonder if that might be a bit too busy for the cut up pieces of the countertop and it was difficult to find a backsplash to go with it. The table in the kitchen is a light warm wood, but that is the only soft touch so far. Would I be better to
Choose a warmer more subtle countertop and backsplash
    Bookmark   July 31, 2013 at 1:51PM
All white kitchen cabinets or white perimeter with stained peninsula?
Try to decide between the above two options. I'm considering...
aries61
White paint to go with glossy white kitchen cabinets and house
We are painting this Friday and I am having a hard...
hyunjikim82
Off white kitchen cabinets & white crown molding
I am about to paint my builder grade oak kitchen cabinets....
trmacaluso
New home, white kitchen cabinets. White walls. Satin or eggshell
How do I choose white paint for walls with white kitchen...
murphin
Brick fireplace TV ideas needed
Ideas and suggestions needed. We are moving our Flat...
clr315
Is this bad idea?
I'm crazy about this sink. I Have the sink it's in...
suzyq
TV wall decor help needed
When we got a new TV for the media/playroom, it is...
nansdrew
Help design my country/vintage/modern idk what it is kitchen!
okay, here is my kitchen. Just had the granite installed...
toatsmcgoats
HELP! Bathroom Blahs
My husband is remodeling this small bathroom. The tile...
aking646