Love the permeable pavers
kittyh
July 31, 2013 in Photo Questions
Can you please help with some information regarding the permeable bricks? I love the idea, I live in Southern California.
Gatling Design
Permeable pavers are available from many sources now. Don't know your California location but most brick and stone suppliers can get them. Also better driveway contractors and landscpe contractors do projects with them. These are from Orco. If you are south of Los Angeles you can try Thompson Building Materials, RCP, or KRC. The important part of the ocnstruction is below the pavers. You have to determine how much water your yard receives and how much your soil can absorb. In our case we had to build a reservoir below the driveway to hold the water while it soakedinto the ground. If your soil drains well you may be able to install the pavers on a gravel bed without the extra work. I suggest professional installation to make sure they work as planned. It is really a system with several components. Good luck
August 1, 2013 at 11:20am     
Please help finish the room
Finally have the room painted and we are in the process...
What to put on this wall?
I am wondering what to put on the white wall to the...
What color should I paint this small bedroom?
Main floor is getting painted next week. Mostly SW...
What size and position of window would work well here?
We want to replace a door that used to go out from...