October 26, 2011 in Photo Questions
what is the name of the gray/taupe wall color?
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Kelly Porter
Try Gray Area 7052 by Sherwin Williams.
October 26, 2011 at 7:14pm   
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Urrutia Design
The color is Benjamin Moore 977. Jason Urrutia/Urrutia Design
October 26, 2011 at 9:06pm   
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Need help with design layout for open plan living for family of 5
We are moving into a 1000 sq ft condo and we have 3...
Can a rug be placed over carpet?
Our master bedroom is carpeted. Can I put a rug over...
Need help with this room in what should stay or go or replaced.
The room is located beside, my...
Is it much too red?
I wanted red and pink to be the main color of our place. I...
Comment on the kitchen plan
Hey We recently bought a small house. How to remodel...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™