How to hang custom shower curtain?
elizabclark
I copied a shower curtain I saw on houzz and had one custom made. I was envisioning grommets, but can't find anyone in town (Houston) to do them and am afraid I'd mess up if I tried.

Can I just have reinforced button holes put in? Will those be sturdy enough? Any other suggestions? Rather not feed the rod through the panels so I can easily move it back and forth. Thanks!!
Judy M
I have owned shower curtains with button holes no problem.

But grommets are very easy, but an extra pack of small ones and practice on a scrap of fabric.

You place grommet and use hammer, so you just have to space the grommets properly, you can use a shower curtain liner as a guide for grommet placement.
1 Like   August 5, 2013 at 3:11PM
JMittman Designs
If you don't know what you are doing, grommets are easy to mess up. Proper spacing is key. Can't the person who made the shower curtain do the grommets? A custom shower curtain should have some means for installation included in the fabrication. Try a local fabric store that has a workroom to have it done if you don't want to. Buttonholes will work too.
0 Likes   August 6, 2013 at 6:50AM
Coffee shop, Restaurant
Hello my friends , please tell me what do you think...
How to style the dresser-credenza in master bedroom?
We needed a quick dresser solution in our master bedroom,...
Help!! Brick fireplace with ugly wood paneling!
What on earth can we do to hide this hideous wood paneling...
Looking for ideas for living room and dining room
I am looking for help on redoing my living room and...
Window treatment needed
We are renovating our downstairs room into a bedroom....