October 28, 2011 in Photo Questions
Where can I get this coffee table?
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Annie Thornton
The designer has contacted houzz and let us know that this is a Lane cocktail table. Feel free to contact them if you would like a quote.
0 Likes   November 1, 2011 at 8:48AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Annie Thornton
This table is actually from Kravet. The designer has let us know that if you would like to contact her directly, she can get this table for you as it is available to the trade only.
0 Likes   November 14, 2011 at 8:46AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Chelle Design Group
This table is not available through Kravet. According to the designer it is Lane. My guess is it is discontinued. Sorry
0 Likes   February 25, 2013 at 9:44AM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
New wood flooring in kitchen.
I'm not an interior designer at all so I would really...
Need help with white wall paint. Too stark...yes?
Folks: I am slowly decorating a big old shingle style...
What's on your nightstand?
What do you keep handy when you go to sleep at night?...
Emily Hurley
need help with paniting my house and resurfacing my hardwood floors
need help with how to DIY my hardwood floors and DIY...
Let's play with my Snazzy Garottage project
We're building a carriage house (we prefer the term...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2014 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™