August 7, 2013 in Photo Questions
Are these the Ramsjo black-brown cabinets? It appears Ikea calls all of their cabinets "Akurum". Thanks.
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Shana Striha
The cabinet frames are called Akurum, the door styles will have a different name. Those do look like the Ramsjo doors.
August 10, 2013 at 12:01AM   
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Furniture Assembly Service & More, LLC
Yes, they are Ramsjo. Why do you mention it Shana?
August 14, 2013 at 2:27PM   
Thank you for reporting this. Undo
Shana Striha
Because at the top of the picture someone asked if they were the Ramsjo doors.
August 14, 2013 at 11:06PM   
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Could I use these pendant lights over a fairly large kitchen island?
Unfortunately I don't have a picture of the space as...
Need help choosing a media console.
I'm buying the house in this picture and found a media...
Bathroom sconces suggestion
The bathroom is new and needs curtains and lighting....
Hanging Picture for Isabelle
Hi, I want to keep this picture on/over the mantle,...
Combination Steam Oven, Yes or No?
I am thinking of installing a combination steam oven...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™