trail6August 11, 2013
Where can I find these gutters.
Mid-Century Modern Home · More Info
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
J Cubed Custom Inc
These are called half round and are copper you need to talk to a coppersmith or roof/gutter contractor that specializes in copper installs.
    Bookmark   August 12, 2013 at 12:06AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Thanks. Sorry its taken a few days to reply. Been dealing with food poisoning. I thought it might be copper used. Even though its nice, I wanted to use galvagnized half rounds. In my photos attached, I wanted to reuse some of my roof peap caps I've salvaged from a barn and some out buildings I've demoed on my place. Would that be a doable project for a gutter company to do
    Bookmark   August 19, 2013 at 1:35PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
J Cubed Custom Inc
Even though that wasn't my picture I could tell you that they were copper. I think it may be difficult to hire a trougher that will install ridge cap as a trough system. I'm sure anythings possible though you just have to find the right installer.
    Bookmark   August 19, 2013 at 2:07PM
Sign Up to comment
Related Discussions
Does the rounded part of this house have a gutter &...
I'm curious on the material of the gutters pictured.
Can you tell me the material and manufacture of the...
regular or the one that you do not see/
Were gutters added to this house after the photo's?
Curious why and how there are no gutters.
More Discussions
What would you put in your moat?
We know no one is likely to actually have a moat, but...
Emily Hurley
Paint colors- urgent help needed!
On Monday, painters are coming to do our entire apartment....
Starting Over-need advice
We got rid of all our living room furniture and are...
help! WALLPAPER delima
I'm looking for wallpaper to go in this accent wall,...
Blah decor in shelf - help!!!!
We just put up this modern shelf over the sideboard...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™