What kind of lighting is used in the upper cabinets?
raiyahsAugust 11, 2013
Is it tape or puck lighting? Thanks!
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Deep River Partners
It is strip lights, Ardee clickstrip.
    Bookmark   Thanked by raiyahs    September 4, 2013 at 7:10AM
Sign Up to comment
Related Discussions
Can anyone comment on a retrofit light installation under upper cabinets?
I'm intrigued by this photo. It appears that the under...
What kind of material is used for upper kitchen cabinets?
What kind of material is used for upper kitchen cabinets?...
Nikolina Gaspic
Need design ideas--which upper cabinet doors should include glass inserts?
In this slow-but-steady small kitchen remodel, so far...
More Discussions
Outside Laundry room
I have a home I've been trying to remodel, bit by...
Josie Walden
Home Office
Hi I can't find my new thread so here's a new one! I'm...
More help with Hall Bath redo
A number of you walked me through what finish to use...
In need of Ideas for master bedroom
Our master bedroom is small, but we're used to sleeping...
Great Room Lacks Some Style
I'd so appreciate some ideas to fit my Mediterranean/Transitional...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™