Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
gapeachroadrunner

where can i get these table lamps? Thank you.

gapeachroadrunner
10 years ago
Urban Townhome Living Room · More Info

Comments (5)

• PRO
    LORRAINE G VALE, Allied ASID
    10 years ago
    Good Morning,
    Thank you for your inquiring about these lamps. I found them while shopping for a client at the Atlanta Gift Show a couple of years back. I cannot recall the source, but, because they are everything one would want/need in a beautiful and functional lamp and are right on trend, I'm pretty sure you can find something very similar. They are a scalloped wood painted in a silver metallic paint with a slight gold wash. The shape is oval, including the shade, which is perfect for a narrow table.
    Sorry I couldnt be more specific.
    Lorraine
    gapeachroadrunner thanked LORRAINE G VALE, Allied ASID
  • indycindy
    10 years ago
    Do you know what size the fireplace is? Or even the complete width of wall with bookshelves and fp?
  • PRO
    LORRAINE G VALE, Allied ASID
    10 years ago
    Hey Cindy,
    Houzz has a great way to check if this question was asked/answered before, which it was. If you click on the photo, then click on 'ask a question' a pop up appears with a list of questions regarding that photo. You can scroll to find it, then click on it and you'll see tge full question/answer. So sorry, I am unable to answer your question directly at this time.
    Lorraine
  • PRO
    Chaddock Furniture
    9 years ago

Thank you for your kind praise of the sofa shown in this lovely room. We don't have a super clear view of the sofa, but it may be Catalina. As you note, the frame back is sculpted so each seat "scoops." It's beyond comfortable and also beautiful visually, especially floated in a room.

• PRO
    Chaddock Furniture
    9 years ago

Lorraine, it's Chaddock here again! We are going to be launching a blog soon and would love to cover you. Are there any projects - this or others - that feature our products? Look foward to connecting.