Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
aijazhashmi

I love the House

aijazhashmi
10 years ago
Thanks for your feedback,
So what Shall I do in case I need to make one house of my own with lots of modifications based on this design, can you provide me the new project based on some what a similar pattern of House
Like I dont want the Garage part at all.
newton residence 1 - dplk.01 · More Info

Comment (1)

• PRO
    david phillips
    10 years ago
    last modified: 10 years ago
    My best recommendations is to print the photographs from this house along
    with any interior photographs for newton one, along with other photos you may find on houzz.

Once you have your photos, interview a designer / builder/ or a pro from this
    houzz site which is close to the the location you desire to construct your residence. You should be able to find local professionals which will evaluate the photographs which you like.

Once you have an interview with one, or more, designer or builder you will be able to start the process of the design and construction your area. Since each Town, State, or Country has their own building requirements, it is important to select a local person.

Seek someone who is qualified, open to your request, and able to translate your thoughts onto paper. There are many aspects, too many to write, which are required to be able to proceed with the design and building process.

I would like to thank you for your complements, and hope that you are able to evaluate your directions with the proper professionals to provide the services for your new home.