Can you provide style names on the cabinet and drawer pulls?
August 14, 2013 in Photo Questions
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Cheryl Scrymgeour Designs
Hi Todd, THis should get you started with the pulls.

Top Knobs - M1289 - Bit Pull 3 3/4" (c-c) - Polished Nickel - Asbury Collection

Product #: M1289
Finish: Polished Nickel
Overall Length: 5-1/2 in. (140mm)
Projection: 1-3/8 in. (35mm)
Material: Zinc Alloy
Mounting Holes: 3-3/4 in. (96mm)
Width: 3/4 in. (19mm)
Base Diameter: 3/4 in. (19mm)
Style: Transitional
1 Like   August 16, 2013 at 1:23PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Thank you!!,
0 Likes   August 16, 2013 at 6:29PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Ideas for rearranging Family Room
Any ideas for rearranging my family room? Floor plan...
Color scheme and furniture for living room
I am unable to decide on the color scheme for my living...
Need help selecting a rug and PIllows
We just bought a house and trying to set up slowly....
How to style the dresser-credenza in master bedroom?
We needed a quick dresser solution in our master bedroom,...
Need to fill empty wall and space in living room!
Recently moved into our new home and loved the big,...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2014 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™