Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
mokecarla3

would the owners tell you who makes these outdoor lights?

mokecarla3
10 years ago
building a new home the light fixtures outside are so perfect! any chance the owners might tell the builder where they got them or who makes them?
Thank you very much!
Traditional Porch · More Info

Comments (10)

• PRO
    Martin Bros. Contracting, Inc.
    10 years ago
    We have contacted the owner to see if they will share this information with us. The gooseneck barn light is available through many sources. We would suggest contacting a residential lighting showroom in your area. They have lighting designers that they assign to you who help you pick the perfect lights for your home.
  • mokecarla3
    Original Author
    10 years ago
    Thank you, I'm aware of the Gooseneck lights, We cannot find the other type flanking the doors. Any info on them would be greatly appreciated!
  • PRO
    10 years ago
    If we hear back from the owner regarding the fixtures we will post it. Thanks!
  • mokecarla3
    Original Author
    10 years ago
    Thank you, I contacted Indiana lighting, they wanted to know if you could tell me when this house was built?
  • PRO
    10 years ago
    Sorry for the delay in response. Please contact us at info@martinbroscontracting for further information. Thank you.
  • tgvanert
    9 years ago
    We would love to purchase these lights as well and I wondered if the person asking the original question ever resolved the questions and we're able to purchase the lights?
  • PRO
    9 years ago
    If you would like to private message us for more information, you may do so. Thank you.
  • rhondao
    7 years ago
    This was awhile ago but I too am in love with the 2 large cantilever scroll lights. Do you know rhe manufacturer/style and/or where to purchase these??
  • PRO
    7 years ago

They were purchased through Indiana Lighting in Indianapolis, Indiana. We did not purchase the lights, the owner did. They do not have record of style or manufacturer. The job was completed in 2009 so the lights are most likely no longer available. We would suggest working with a reputable lighting dealer or a designer to see if they can help you find something similar.