OLLD 8/15 Regenerated....
S. Thomas Kutch
August 15, 2013 in Other
Kimdee I think we posted within seconds of each other and when I deleted my posting it must have deleted yours as well..........

Let's try this again.
kimdee24
OMG! I posted and saw that you posted, so I deleted and then you deleted and then we both reposted too...! I will delete the other one or we will never get this thing started!

Too funny! Good morning, STK! I am up early to take my car in for service this morning and thankfully, have a loaner lined up so I can go out and play golf. It's going to be a nice day!
2 Likes   August 15, 2013 at 5:42AM
S. Thomas Kutch
Well.... at least 2 of us are up..........not sure that we're firing on all cylinders yet......

Hope your day is as pretty as ours here.........would be a perfect day for a round or 2 of golf. .....me, I'm gonna be working on the 2nd step of brick overlay. Got the first done yesterday and that was about all I could handle..........

Good luck on the golf round today..............
2 Likes   August 15, 2013 at 5:49AM
kimdee24
Thanks... I can use all the luck I can get. Yep... not enough coffee yet this morning, I guess. I was laughing though, so that's a good way to start the day. Good luck with step 2... be sure to post a pic to show us how great it turns out!
1 Like   August 15, 2013 at 6:08AM
DIAspoton
good morning. glad you're doing better STK. happy golfing KD.
meetings yesterday. running errands today, cocker to groomer, auto needs emissions test and so on.
mtg a friend for dinner and arts walk tonight. the revitalized historic area of roswell with a concentration of arts and restaurants puts this on once a month in warmer months. good way to try new menus and see some recent works by locals.
contractors are taking a 2 week break to help friends whose home was struck by lightning last month. total loss.
did anyone else read the houzz article this week about inventorying all of your homes contents thoroughly?
a good friends home in sarasota burned a few years ago. what an insurance nightmare. she had to hire an outside pro to negotiate. she had fabulous antiques handed down by family though generations. therefore, no reciepts. finally settled alright but it was tough.
2 Likes   August 15, 2013 at 6:56AM
Jayme H.
Good morning you two obsessive compulsive posters! LOL (No offense intended)
Good morning DIAspoton!
3 Likes   August 15, 2013 at 7:04AM
Jayme H.
@DIAspoton...good idea to inventory...we need to do that!
2 Likes   August 15, 2013 at 7:10AM
kimdee24
Back from the dealership with a brand new 2013 Acura RDX loaner. I guess they want me to fall in love with a new truck. Sorry for them that my lease isn't up for another year and half. It's nice though...
3 Likes   August 15, 2013 at 7:14AM
olldroo
Morning all. Kd they are just keeping you dreaming.

Good to hear from you Kutchie, haven't seen you for a few days.

Interesting doing a home inventory, I don't know if my insurance company and I would agree on what is valuable. What bothers me is where do you keep it, it would have to be off site for safety. Antiques really need to be regularly valued for insurance purposes, trouble is the valuations aren't cheap - certainly not here - and a lot of antiques, jewellery, cameras, etc attract a much higher rate of insurance to insure as per the valuation.
1 Like   August 15, 2013 at 8:09AM
kimdee24
"They" say that you should go around and take pictures of your stuff, periodically, just in case, so you have a record of what you had in the event you lose it all. Good idea, but I have never done it.
1 Like   August 15, 2013 at 8:12AM
armygirl1987
Morning all on my way to Atlanta. Stay blessed.
2 Likes   August 15, 2013 at 8:19AM
olldroo
Safe trip Angela. Are you anywhere near that sink hole that the 3 storey hotel fell into? I can't believe authorities allow anything to be built in unstable areas like that, let alone a hotel.
1 Like   August 15, 2013 at 8:23AM
olldroo
I guess kd, digital cameras do make it so much easier to do that now instead of the old film cameras, but we still never get round to it. I got to the point I wouldn't have minded a fire 12 months ago, all the renovations would have been done for free. We can also get an etcher from the local Police Station that you can use to etch your Driver's Licence No. onto things like TVs, DVDs, push bikes, etc. etc.
2 Likes   August 15, 2013 at 8:26AM
kimdee24
Drive safely, Angela. As my dad used to tell me "watch out for the other guy..."

Crazy. The ONE time they give me a service loaner is the one day I could've waited for my vehicle and been back home. They just called to say it's almost ready to go. Well too bad... I'm keeping their 2013 for the rest of the day.
2 Likes   August 15, 2013 at 8:33AM
mefor
Morning everyone!! It is another lovely day. Love your posting debacle this morning STK and kimdee, talk about timing, lol.
I'm glad you're enjoying their truck kimdee, it's a good day to let someone else pay for your mileage, got a lot of errands to run before or after golf? ;)
Hi jayme and Mo, how are you both? Mo, love to go with you tonight, sounds like fun.
Jayme, have you booked campsite for the next few weekends yet?
Angela, have a great time, hope you relax and enjoy, put your room behind you, but just in case you miss it, I posted something for you to look at later. Like a little visual present to unwrap :)
Roo, are you still up? No rest for the weary. You could probably take pictures and store them on a secure site that would not be affected by whatever disaster we hope never happens. Can't help you with the arguing with insurance issue, because that's what it would be. Still, better than having no record. Has your BH, heeheehee, gone off to Deutschland yet?
1 Like   August 15, 2013 at 8:44AM
olldroo
Yes, Michele, BH is about 3 hours short of Deutschland - it is a 23 hour 5 min flight. I really must get to bed now, night all and behave.
2 Likes   August 15, 2013 at 8:47AM
kimdee24
Michele, yes, I'll burn their gas today instead of my own. Sweet dreams, Ms Roo!
3 Likes   August 15, 2013 at 8:58AM
mefor
Sleep well roo, no snoring to listen to, bonus!!!
2 Likes   August 15, 2013 at 9:03AM
Robin W
Morning all. Going to be cloudy and hot today. And busy. Another (4th) call... Back later.
1 Like   August 15, 2013 at 9:30AM
mefor
Morning robin, hope it's a little call without anything too serious. See you later :)
1 Like   August 15, 2013 at 9:49AM
mefor
I think I can hear crickets, anyone else?
2 Likes   August 15, 2013 at 12:41PM
mefor
:) jayme
2 Likes   August 15, 2013 at 1:22PM
armygirl1987
Hey Michele- rest stop.
1 Like   August 15, 2013 at 1:49PM
mefor
Hey girl, still rest stopping? Check your present out yet?
1 Like   August 15, 2013 at 2:05PM
Robin W
Sigh.

Busy busy day. This the first time I stopped. Lol
0 Likes   August 15, 2013 at 2:31PM
mefor
When do you get off today robin?
0 Likes   August 15, 2013 at 2:42PM
Robin W
6pm. Almost 2 hours to go...
1 Like   August 15, 2013 at 2:51PM
mefor
How long is shift? 12 hrs?
0 Likes   August 15, 2013 at 2:56PM
DIAspoton
just got in from running around.nothing went as planned but it's all fine. had 2 nice surpises arrive. birthday gifts from friends. it's monday and i told everyone i'll be away and may not take may not even take my computer so i didn't even expect an ecard.

ANGELA, what brings you to atlanta? what part of town?

as for insurance, they say video EVERYTHING YOU OWN. including everything in your closets,attic,pantry,garage. that stuff adds up fast if you have to replace it.
all landscaping, jewelry, electronics,furniture and rugs,lighting,books, everything. then store it off site with a friend or relative.
2 Likes   August 15, 2013 at 3:01PM
mefor
Mo, I was thinking if you earlier, saw this table and thought of you, don't ask me why, mind works in mysterious ways. Birthday coming, that's very nice, Happy Early Birthday to you. Guess with the abandonment, all the birthdays saved have gone by the wayside. It would be good if we all announced them a few days in advance, that way no one person is responsible for the "holding of the records" lol. Any special plans you can share? Or is it a secret rendezvous? ;)
0 Likes   August 15, 2013 at 3:10PM
mefor
Thinking about you MP, hope you're ok :)
2 Likes   August 15, 2013 at 3:35PM
kimdee24
Hello lovelies... how was everyone's day? Had a great front nine today and a not-so-great back nine. But it was decent overall I guess, and a nice day for golf.
2 Likes   August 15, 2013 at 4:54PM
mefor
I'm glad you had a good time, even if game was a little off at the end. Obviously, the thought of returning new loaner was weighing heavily on your mind. Wondering how long you could stretch the borrow time, lol ;)
2 Likes   August 15, 2013 at 5:26PM
kimdee24
You know... I wasn't over crazy about the loaner. My current RDX has a lot more pep, it's a turbo-charged 4-cylinder. The loaner was a V6, no turbo, but even with a bigger engine it didn't have the get up and go that mine has. Don't get me wrong, it's a nice truck... but I missed the zip of my own. It did ride smoother though and I do like the new body style.
2 Likes   August 15, 2013 at 5:33PM
kimdee24
Also, I'd like to know why it cost me $350 for an oil change, rear differential fluid change, an air filter and a cabin filter. Oh, and they gave it a bath. Good grief.
3 Likes   August 15, 2013 at 5:46PM
mefor
I know, it's not cheap, then again it's a business, but... Come on.
2 Likes   August 15, 2013 at 5:54PM
kimdee24
Synthetic oil. But still...
2 Likes   August 15, 2013 at 5:58PM
olldcan
Hi girls and stk, Kimdee and Michelle, looks like it's a party for 2, everyone must be busy today.
1 Like   August 15, 2013 at 6:28PM
mefor
Hope they're out there living it up. :)
Sitting on the screen porch listening to the 8 billion frogs and crickets. Guests tomorrow morning, quiet time tonight.
2 Likes   August 15, 2013 at 6:32PM
olldroo
Morning guys, don't you just love it when your computer decides to do an update the minute you start something and now it has changed the colour and format of everything and I don't know where I am. Is Houzz really slow today or is it my computer. Houzz seems the only thing affected.

Was hoping for your help with my dilemma
http://www.houzz.com/discussions/608189
3 Likes   August 15, 2013 at 6:32PM
mefor
Except for my daughter, who is making enough noise, giggling, for a gaggle of geese.
2 Likes   August 15, 2013 at 6:33PM
olldroo
Kd, oil changes and the like aren't cheap here because of Govt fees for disposing of the old stuff.

Glorious day here today, I think we might be into Spring a month early. Not sure I like that if it means summer comes early.
3 Likes   August 15, 2013 at 6:34PM
armygirl1987
Hi all, made it to GA safe. Having some food at Waffle House.
4 Likes   August 15, 2013 at 6:40PM
mefor
BH safely with the German contingent?
1 Like   August 15, 2013 at 6:40PM
mefor
Hey angela, have a good trip? Sing a little lady marmalade? ;)
1 Like   August 15, 2013 at 6:41PM
armygirl1987
You would not believe. What happen.
1 Like   August 15, 2013 at 6:46PM
armygirl1987
Delete that.
1 Like   August 15, 2013 at 6:46PM
olldroo
Haven't heard Michele and don't really expect to for a while. He has probably crashed to adjust his time clock. Can't let jetlag spoil some serious German Beer intake.

What's sing a little lady marmalade? You have so many sayings I just don't understand.
2 Likes   August 15, 2013 at 6:46PM
armygirl1987
You would not believe what happen.
2 Likes   August 15, 2013 at 6:46PM
mefor
Roo, patti labelle song
1 Like   August 15, 2013 at 6:49PM
mefor
What happened Angela?
1 Like   August 15, 2013 at 6:50PM
mefor
No, I guess you can't do anything to jeapordize the beer intake. A little early Oktoberfest ;)
Was it a peaceful, non snoring night ?
1 Like   August 15, 2013 at 6:52PM
olldroo
Haha - never heard of Patti Labelle. Sometimes takes a while for things to cross the pond.
1 Like   August 15, 2013 at 6:52PM
armygirl1987
I posted on Facebook that I was leaving for ATL. Old friend from high school tagged me asked me if I was driving and an hour later I picked her up and she drove with me .
4 Likes   August 15, 2013 at 6:53PM
olldroo
Actually Oktoberfest starts in September - these Germans are keen. Peaceful barely describes last night - the silence was deafening.
2 Likes   August 15, 2013 at 6:54PM
olldroo
Angela that sounds fabulous ............. was it??
2 Likes   August 15, 2013 at 6:54PM
armygirl1987
Yes it was Roo. We grew up in the same district in Jamaica and had not seen her since 1985. We had just been communicating on Facebook.
3 Likes   August 15, 2013 at 6:57PM
armygirl1987
Roo- I actually went to a few Octoberfest.
2 Likes   August 15, 2013 at 6:58PM
mefor
Hope it was a good time for you, nice to not be alone :)
1 Like   August 15, 2013 at 6:58PM
armygirl1987
Yes it was Michele. To catch up and reminiscence about our childhood. Priceless
3 Likes   August 15, 2013 at 7:00PM
olldroo
Wow, Angela that is a long time, so glad you had the opportunity to do this and all went well. Will really make your trip extra special.
3 Likes   August 15, 2013 at 7:06PM
mefor
Roo, I used to work at a big German restaurant and catering place , with huge grounds in the back. They had Oktoberfests that people from Germany flew in for, lol. Huge competitions for the oompah bands too. I loved to polka with those strapping German guys who came over. Ah, to be 17 again :)
3 Likes   August 15, 2013 at 7:07PM
mefor
So Angela, is she hanging with you the whole time you're in the ATL ?
1 Like   August 15, 2013 at 7:08PM
kimdee24
Wow, Angela... what a great way to spend the drive to ATL!
2 Likes   August 15, 2013 at 7:16PM
armygirl1987
Not the whole time but she lives here but had just got into FL from a trip. She stopped to visit a friend, was looking for a flight back and saw my post.
1 Like   August 15, 2013 at 7:20PM
Robin W
Y'all have been busy since I got off work! I went and played ball after work. Took a ball to the top of my foot during the last inning... tried to walk it off but I'm sitting at home with it elevated and its throbbing. Maybe a day off work? Hahaha.

Kimdee - is weather like this good for golf or is it too hot?

Candace - how's the cribbing coming?

Angela - glad to hear you are having a good time!

Roo - hope you got a good rest :)
2 Likes   August 15, 2013 at 7:26PM
kimdee24
Robin -- It's never too hot for golf (at least not in Alberta)! But it was a pretty sweaty, sticky kind of day. I think it would have felt much hotter if it wasn't so cloudy all day and the sun was beating down on me.
2 Likes   August 15, 2013 at 7:29PM
olldroo
Robin there is no such thing as TOO hot, cold, wet, dry, windy or any other weather phenomon to a golfing junkie.
3 Likes   August 15, 2013 at 7:33PM
olldroo
Michele where in Germany did you work?
2 Likes   August 15, 2013 at 7:34PM
Robin W
So very true Roo! Glad to hear it was a good day for you Kim. :)
1 Like   August 15, 2013 at 7:37PM
olldcan
Robin, The cribbing is done, today the concrete came for it. Frozen peas....oh, why the heck am I telling you :) anyways frozen peas and keep it up, way up.

Roo, Any plans while BH is gone?
2 Likes   August 15, 2013 at 7:39PM
Robin W
Who did the concrete out of curiosity?
1 Like   August 15, 2013 at 7:52PM
kimdee24
Oh no. There IS such a thing as too wet. And too cold. And wet AND cold together is a bad mix for me, my hands don't work, clubs are slippery and my knees start grumbling.

Last year at the breast cancer ProAm, it started raining on the first hole, didn't stop and it was freezing cold and windy. With four holes left to play in a downpour with sideways rain, they blew the horn and called us in for a 2 hour rain delay... but we were still outside, in tents. By the time we were sent back out, I could barely walk. I went home, had a hot bath, laid down and didn't make it back to for the banquet. Longest day of my life.

Robin -- it was a good day. It could've been a great day, but for some reason, I couldn't keep it together between the 10th and 14th holes. I was 4 over par on the front... and 12 over par on the back. Not very consistent.
1 Like   August 15, 2013 at 7:53PM
mefor
Roo, the place was in NY, the people came from Germany, it was a very popular place. Their was a retirement home next door, the place was run to support the "Old Folks Home". Wonder if its still there, hmmm...
1 Like   August 15, 2013 at 7:57PM
mefor
Still there, this is the "Home", built in 1922
2 Likes   August 15, 2013 at 8:02PM
Robin W
Is this the course you normally play?
0 Likes   August 15, 2013 at 8:02PM
kimdee24
Yes, my home course. Some days, the back nine just beats the crap out of you. It's harder. But some days its the opposite, you play terribly on the front and shoot out the lights on the back. That's golf.
0 Likes   August 15, 2013 at 8:03PM
mefor
Roo, have you never heard the song where they sing , voulez vous coucher avec moi, ce soir?
0 Likes   August 15, 2013 at 8:07PM
olldcan
Robin, I didn't pay attention to the name on the door of the concrete mixer truck, the pumping truck was neon green, with very cool graphics. I'm not sure who's doing all the finishing concrete work. The guy doing the cribbing and basement walls is Keelin (Key Lynn) All these guys work and or subcontract to Fox Maple
0 Likes   August 15, 2013 at 8:07PM
Robin W
My ex runs a concrete pump. If it was him I woulda told you to throw rocks at him.
3 Likes   August 15, 2013 at 8:10PM
mefor
Hahahahahaha, nice one. Those kind of wonderful things only happen in daydreams Robin. But it sure is nice to dream ;)
1 Like   August 15, 2013 at 8:12PM
Robin W
Just small rocks...
1 Like   August 15, 2013 at 8:15PM
Robin W
Ok seriously. When giving away things on Freecycle, is it too much to ask to have an approximate time that the person is coming by before dishing out your address? I need to know before 5am if the person is coming during the day so I can put the item out for them before I leave for work.
2 Likes   August 15, 2013 at 8:17PM
mefor
Watching Conan, Harrison Ford is a bit of a freak now. He's caressing the arms of the chair like its his wife's bottom. Of course, the arm of chair is probably much bigger than Calista Flockharts bottom. She's a very skinny little thing.
1 Like   August 15, 2013 at 8:19PM
olldcan
Robin, there's a lot more to be poured yet both inside and out. Maybe he'll show up, I'll set some stones aside to be prepared. My aim is really accurate, so one, maybe two throws and I should be able to knock him out!!!!!
3 Likes   August 15, 2013 at 8:20PM
kimdee24
Pea gravel in quantity can do a lot of damage... heheh
4 Likes   August 15, 2013 at 8:20PM
mefor
Like buckshot
2 Likes   August 15, 2013 at 8:22PM
mefor
And he's a terrible interview. So drawn out and uncomfortable. Like watching paint dry in an embarrassing way.
1 Like   August 15, 2013 at 8:23PM
Robin W
Can't miss him... 6'2" and about 250lbs...
1 Like   August 15, 2013 at 8:40PM
mefor
120 pounds of that in his head ;)
2 Likes   August 15, 2013 at 8:42PM
Robin W
About that.

K... I'm off to rest this foot so maybe I can do more real paramedic stuff tomorrow. Yes... I actually made a difference today. It was a good day.
3 Likes   August 15, 2013 at 8:45PM
mefor
Good girl. Robin. Kick your foots ass and have a great day tomorrow :)
1 Like   August 15, 2013 at 8:46PM
kimdee24
Well, lovelies... my laptop is almost out of juice so I guess that means it's time to get ready for bed. Sweet dreams everyone... Ms Roo, enjoy the rest of your day!
2 Likes   August 15, 2013 at 8:46PM
mefor
Night kimdee, sleep well ladies.
Candace, guess you're on your way if not already there. I'm going to turn in now, sorry if my Harrison ford observation startled all of you, lol. Night!!
Have a great day roo, look up that song, I'm sure you know it, you just don't realize you do.
1 Like   August 15, 2013 at 8:50PM
armygirl1987
Sooooo, my friend just moved and has no internet.
1 Like   August 15, 2013 at 9:05PM
olldroo
OK, just getting back so will talk to myself.

Michele - totally misunderstood your post, that place you worked looks gorgeous, real olde worlde elegant. Yes I do know that song, just hopeless at knowing artists unless I really like them and then I usually like a song because of the artist.

So kd that means you aren't a golfing junkie, just an avid one. Nothing worse than getting wet when exercising and not being able to get dry and warm immediately. I'm surprised you were even able to walk. Be interesting to see which direction the balls went with sideways rain.

Candace, great to hear you have activity after all your hard work and your rush to have it done on time. I really have a million things to do while BH is away, just have to get my butt in gear. I'm sick of working to time frames so I want to make an impact in the first few weeks so I can just cruise after that. Just found out too the Germans have made their booking to come over for Christmas for 6 weeks so that sort of puts me back on time frames again. Hopefully, I am getting down to the best part of the renovations - putting all the "pretty" touches to everything. Finding what I want is the biggest and most time consuming problem.
2 Likes   August 15, 2013 at 10:05PM
armygirl1987
Hello Roo.
1 Like   August 15, 2013 at 10:30PM
olldroo
Hello Angela. Always rely on you to be up a bit later than the others. Are you back home yet?
2 Likes   August 15, 2013 at 10:37PM
armygirl1987
No, will be here till at least Monday.
1 Like   August 15, 2013 at 10:55PM
olldroo
Just a general holiday or doing anything in particular
2 Likes   August 15, 2013 at 10:57PM
armygirl1987
Probably check out the local sights but really just ganging out with my friend.?
2 Likes   August 15, 2013 at 11:00PM
Jayme H.
Hi ya all! I ran out to work for a few hours...gotta get up and work in the a.m. for a few patients, then rest up so I can work at 3 at hospital, then Sat. off for the weekend thru Monday to camp and boat. How's everyone doing?
2 Likes   August 15, 2013 at 11:05PM
olldroo
Hahaha - loved your typo - ganging or hanging, does it make a difference which city you are in? You were going there anyway weren't you?
2 Likes   August 15, 2013 at 11:06PM
armygirl1987
Hanging- it sucks using cell phone Roo. Hi Jayme.
2 Likes   August 15, 2013 at 11:08PM
olldroo
Sounds a great weekend Jayme you are definitely making the most of that boat and the summer.

LA dd is lamenting the end of summer, they have been having a wonderful time at their Country Club this year and the kids have had a ball. Miss 7 has been doing swim squads and loving it but that finished last week and they are back to school Monday with The Little Bloke starting Prep School. Just wish time didn't fly so fast. Today is my eldest Gson's birthday - 16 and the next big thing in his life is his "L" plates. He can't wait - can't say the same for the rest of us.
3 Likes   August 15, 2013 at 11:11PM
olldroo
That auto correct has a lot to answer for!!!
2 Likes   August 15, 2013 at 11:12PM
armygirl1987
Roo- what is up with the dilemma
1 Like   August 15, 2013 at 11:15PM
olldroo
What do you mean?
1 Like   August 15, 2013 at 11:15PM
Jayme H.
Hi Roo and Angela...I shut off my auto correct soon after the "fight pig" incident. It refused to let me type "flexeril" and that was the final straw!
Yes Roo..we have been getting our use out of our boat and have made our mistakes and r learning a few things!
What's an "L plate" ?
1 Like   August 15, 2013 at 11:17PM
olldroo
Jayme that fight pig was a classic.

L plates is our jargon for kids on their learners' driver licences. They have to have to pass a written test to get it and then complete so many hours before they can go for a Provisional Licence - commonly known as P Plates. For the first 12 months they are only allowed to drive to a certain speed limit the second year it is increased and after that they get their full licence - provided of course they have no infringements. They keep changing the rules, I can't keep up with all the details.
2 Likes   August 15, 2013 at 11:21PM
Jayme H.
Oh boy...like a learner's permit here...there goes the insurance rates! LOL
Just kidding, I am sure he will do fine...
1 Like   August 15, 2013 at 11:33PM
olldroo
Yes, I stand corrected they are permits here too. We have higher rates for insurance for anyone under 25 but fortunately that doesn't affect me as no one regularly drives my car but me. It is just such a scary time especially when there are so many idiots out there and peer pressure is so strong at this age. Fortunately he is pretty mature, has a good head on his shoulders and is not easily led astray.

Angela must have went to bed.
2 Likes   August 15, 2013 at 11:37PM
olldroo
What wonderful English I am talking today - Angela must have gone to bed.
2 Likes   August 15, 2013 at 11:37PM
Jayme H.
LOL....in re: grammar
Glad the young man is a mature one...Not looking forward to Jay driving....
I have to fall asleep too..need to get up in 6 hrs.
Chat with u later Roo...have a good day.
2 Likes   August 15, 2013 at 11:48PM
mefor
Morning all, guests coming this morning, sigh. Just want to relax and enjoy the end of summer now. Not entertain. Oh well, check back later on. Have a great day everyone and Robin, hope that foot is ok. :)
1 Like   August 16, 2013 at 4:20AM
OLLD 8/15
good sunday morning. expecting perfect weather here....
9ft ceiling - which one? 8x8 slider or 8x6'8" slider w/ 15.5" transom?
We have 9 ft ceilings and we are installing two 8ft...
Master ensuite and WIC...how to layout to fit in a space 15'8" x 12'8"
its a perfect rectangular space ...windows can go any...
OLLD 8/8
Morning all, hope it's better weather where you are,...
ollds 6/15
good morning all. off to yard sales. short list but...
Do people in USA likes cement tiles?
I'm thinking of opening a time business based in Texas,...
Need help to cover exterior white brick
We added a second story 12 years ago and would now...
how close together should you hang three pendant lights
We are having a house built and will have three pendants...
New wall color needed
This guest bathroom was renovated 3 years ago and I...
Every house deserves a name
Does your house have one? Would you like it to? Please...