linny060
November 5, 2011 in Photo Questions
WHat color are the walls?
Dirt Digger
Shale 861 by Benjamin Moore
1 Like   November 5, 2011 at 1:46PM
Martha O'Hara Interiors
Correct! In this space, the color we used in this space is Benjamin Moore 861 Shale.

Thanks for your interest in our work!

-Martha O'Hara Interiors
www.oharainteriors.com
1 Like   November 12, 2011 at 9:27AM
mbenigno
Hi Martha et al! :) I think Shale may work as the main wall color in our new home, but cloud white for trim matches better with my off white kitchen cabinets, but you recommended white dove with Shale in another post. Would cloud white look great too, or should I consider a different color for my light main color? I have medium dark wood floors and whitall brown and stardust as accent colours on different floors. I am having a hard time finding a warm grey with beige undertones to be my lighter main color. Please help! :) Thanks so much,
0 Likes   July 22, 2012 at 4:28PM
Martha O'Hara Interiors
Without seeing your space, I hesitate to give you a definitive opinion. However, I can tell you that White Dove is a bit warmer than White Cloud, which has slightly pink undertones. Best of luck on your project!

-Martha O'Hara Interiors
www.oharainteriors.com
0 Likes   July 24, 2012 at 8:11AM
mbenigno
Thank you very much! I ended up choosing Cloud White as my trim and Litchfield Gray as my main color. I really hope that they don't make mny off white cabinets look yellow or pink. AAAh! So many decosions to make! :)
0 Likes   July 24, 2012 at 8:21AM
mbenigno
Hi! Just a quick update. I ended up asking the builder to change my final paint colors, and I was able to in the nick if time. I am so happy now as I changed all my trim and doors to dove white (bm oc-17) and my main color to Shale (bm 861)! This is exactly what I wanted and a special thanks to you for your amazing projects and insight. :) I can't wait to post pics of the finished product!
0 Likes   August 6, 2012 at 5:05PM
Martha O'Hara Interiors
Congratulations! We're so excited to hear that your project turned out well and that you're happy with the result. Thanks for letting us in on your success, and please share pics when you have them. :-)

Martha O'Hara Interiors
www.oharainteriors.com
0 Likes   August 9, 2012 at 9:06AM
Jamie Moss, Realtor BHHS Fox and Roach
I love all your designs but live in Philadelphia. Do you do consultations for a room long distance?
Jamie
0 Likes   September 1, 2012 at 7:53PM
Martha O'Hara Interiors
Jamie,

Thanks so much for thinking of us! We love to work outside of the Twin Cities. Please contact us directly, so that we can learn more about your project and tell you how we work.

Martha O’Hara Interiors
952-908-3150
0 Likes   September 19, 2012 at 2:28PM
How to neutralize yellow in granite?
We bought our home with this renovated kitchen (see...
tateek
Ideas for painting the brick on my fireplace
Have a fireplace insert and the brick around it needs...
reenie43
Kitchen Counter Dilemma!
Hi everyone! It's my first time posting! My husband...
Marissa DiGennaro Burg
How to improve this exterior?
Hi all, I'm new to Houzz but loving it. We are in the...
deemcgmvb
Dining room options..
A few different design options (true-to-life images)...
VANGUARD development