Liesl Copland
August 17, 2013 in Photo Questions
What are the stone pavers called?
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
What companies make grey painted kitchen cabinets?
I'm trying to avoid custom made cabinets. Does anyone...
Updating a transitional to MCM living room
I would love suggestions on how to update my living...
Art for shared living/dining wall? Please help!
Are there any guidelines for choosing complementary...
Describe contemporary style in one (or two!) words
It's difficult pinpointing the era you live in. What...
Is there a cardinal design rule when placing furniture by a fireplace?
In looking at all the living room pictures with fire...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2014 Houzz Inc.
Houzz® The new way to design your home™