Kitchen sink replacement
boons13August 18, 2013
I need to replace my sink 27-28 w double bowl to farmhouse sink which should go to 30 in cabinet. I am having a difficult time finding one. Help!
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
R H Kitchen and Bath Ltd
Franke has a farmhouse sinks that are 24" wide or 27" wide. But this is not the only issue with a farmhouse sink. You need to cut the front of the cabinet and build a platforn to support the sink.
    Bookmark   August 18, 2013 at 7:34AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Thank you.
    Bookmark   August 18, 2013 at 2:29PM
Sign Up to comment
Related Discussions
Can I use the pendent above sink in kitchen to replace can light?
Want to replace a recessed can light above kitchen...
Looking for a top-mount sink to replace a worn out stainless one
I like the look of fireclay and enameled cast iron,...
Need help with non-standard kitchen sink replacement on granite
I am looking to replace my eight year old kitchen sink...
Robert Kusserow
"How to replace undermount kitchen sink with slab granite countertops"
Not only will the sink most likely not fit the existing...
Scratched Kitchen sink... replace? or rebuff (even if possible)?
I have a 10yr old Kindred 18 gauge sink, which has...
More Discussions
Accent wall
We were thinking about repainting so what about an...
How do I paint an existing pocket door?
I have a pocket door on my powder room and it is badly...
My living room is a tad too stark! Suggestions?
Artwork layout, window treatments, lamp shade, and...
paint color for a dark dining room
we have moved into a new (old) home. Our dining room...
Mary Baldwin
What do you think of this artwork?
I've posted this room before, but didn't want to use...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™